We are absolutely committed to putting our customers first. We are proud of the variety of clients we’ve been able to install quality systems for. We offer a bespoke service where properly qualified experts turn up to the job; it’s not trial and error, what we do is based on science.
We aim to offer a ‘bespoke’ service whatever your budget, this means:
- We understand that any system should be application specific to your needs
- A detailed site survey is essential along with a discussion to fully understand your requirements
- As members of the Institute of Sound and Communications Engineers we know how much effect the room acoustics have on the performance of your sound system and we are able to address any concerns that may arise
- Fantastic sound does not necessarily have to be the most expensive; through creative design some of our most satisfying results have come from systems designed to a tight budget
- Our quotations are supplied with a proposal and report detailing why we have made our recommendations and what they are based upon
There are any number of acoustical challenges we encounter and have to overcome. Places of worship are indeed very special buildings with their own unique set of architectural tests! Performing arts centres; theatres or stadiums demand an unprecedented sonic experience for the audience.
We will collect essential information to prepare each individual design:
- Background noise; a major effect on speech intelligibility
- Understanding of the space; does the space suffer from any destructive reflections, what is the size?
- How to integrate a system whilst acknowledging that some reverberation times suit speech, others better suit music or choral
- Establish the distance relationship between orators and listeners
- Loudspeaker choice and location; by understanding the prevailing interior conditions we are able to select an “application specific” loudspeaker to suit the requirement and architecture from the hundreds of professional designs available.
After we have collated all the survey information into a report we are then able to submit the design to you for approval.
Any professional sound system must be customised to your and the interior’s requirements; we endeavour to establish a working relationship that encourages communication ensuring that adjustment of the design remains possible at any point.
We also strive to design systems with a high degree of ‘upgrade potential’ that can be installed in segments and form the basis of ‘one system for life’ that can grow with your needs and budget and not be a disposable liability.
On Going Service and Maintenance
We want any system that we install to stand as a testament to our work and for you to be delighted with it. For the system to give reliable service for many years it needs to be built from equipment selected from reputable manufacturers who provide spares and service support.
We have in excess of thirty years’ experience in all areas of the professional sound, electrical and lighting industry so we are familiar with some of the oldest systems and pieces of equipment and how to get the best out of them.
You will always have personal and friendly attention by the engineers who are also the Directors of the company and therefore determined to offer you a superior service!