BS5839 – 8:2008 Design, Installation, Commissioning and maintenance of Voice Alarm Systems
Configuring and Testing
In order to assist with ensuring that venues comply with their statutory health and safety obligations.
Sound Systems UK Limited, a company of qualified electrical, electronic and sound engineers, is pleased to offer in accordance with the British Standard Code of Practice:
- Voice alarm system design.
- On site system maintenance and annual agreements.
- System data logging.
- On site test, measurement and reporting for conformity to current standards.
- STI-PA speech intelligibility measurement and computerised real time analysis.
- Fault finding in legacy cable installations.
- Integration of VA and PA systems.
- Construction of battery back-up and UPS systems.
- System commissioning following installation by others.
- Intrinsically safe environments.
Why choose Sound Systems UK Limited ?
- Personal and friendly attention by engineers who are also directors of the company and therefore determined to offer a superior service!
- We are approved by and work with the leading manufacturers of voice alarm equipment.
- Have in excess of thirty years of experience in all areas of the professional sound industry and so we are familiar with some of the oldest systems and pieces of equipment and how to get the best out of them.
- Membership of the Institute of Sound and Communications Engineers.
- Equipment rack building and wiring to standard BBC ED122.